The Shipyard is a special structure in Movecraft. It is used for repairing damages to, or generating craft/structures.
Shipyards are immovable craft that are composed of all ships, buildings, flooring, and all other connected structures in an area. If all connected blocks in the area fit the block requirements and are comprised of the Allowed Blocks on Craft, ships and towns can be Shipyards themselves.
Repair signs are what allow Shipyards to generate structures. Each Repair sign must include the unique combination of letters that represent one of your saved Repair States linked to your name, on the second line. Shipyards are unique in that you are able to initiate Repair/Generate for multiple craft simultaneously while piloting a Shipyard.
- Minimum block size of 75
- Maximum block size of 15,000
Shipyards can use all blocks used on crafts. For a complete list, please consult
/craftblocks Shipyard in-game.
First, you will have to pilot the Shipyard by using
/pilot Shipyard, or clicking a sign with
Shipyard written on the first line.
Right click on a sign with the corresponding Repair State to activate a Repair State in order to generate a structure or craft.
- All missing materials necessary for repairing must be placed inside Chest(s) connected to the Shipyard (or a craft/structure on the Shipyard).
- Blocks regenerate at a rate of 2 blocks per second.
- There is no limit to the number of Repairs you can start, but there is a 30 second cooldown between activating them.
- Repairing costs $0.3 per block regenerated. This money is removed from the balance of the player with the linked Repair State that is being used.
Please note the following:
- Repairing will replace any pre-existing blocks if they coincide with the craft or structure being repaired or generated. Make sure that there is enough space for the Repair to take place and that other blocks are not in the way.
- Repairing once does not always regenerate every single block, and you might need to run it a second time.
- When saving a state, you may only pilot the craft or structure that you want to have a Repair State of.
- Color does not matter for Shipyards and certain blocks; the Shipyard will ask for an “uncolored” block but will generate the correct one. White Wool will always be asked for Wool, White Concrete will always be asked for colored Concrete, and normal Terracotta will be asked for any colored Terracotta.